Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fun With Emmy

On Friday night our friends/neighbors Liz and Jason went to go see the movie on campus, so Shane and I got to play with their little girl Emmy! What a cutie, we're so happy she lives next door! She and Shane are becoming little buds, and they spent the night walking all around the house and balcony together.
She is definitely faster, but she liked to be right behind himAnd Shane liked hogging the keys and lens cap, both very coveted items
"Oh, there you are!"
They played with toys a little,
then Josh came home from his student government meeting and put Shane to bed in our house, and I put Emmy to bed in hers. Being neighbors is pretty convenient, and a fun night was had by all!


What sweet little friends!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That little girl is so tan I bet she could even compete with you!

The Fredericks said...

IN LOVE!!!