After traveling 24 hours to get to Southern California, we didn't think it would be much fun to drive another 10 to Utah in the same break (we are going there for next break in April instead). But, lucky for us, Josh's grandparents live only an hour or two from my family, and his mom volunteered to make the long drive down to see us Shane :) I mean really, could you resist not seeing this little bugger for almost a year? So while my siblings had left and parents were back to work, we got to spend a couple fun days in Hemet with Josh's grandparents, his mom, and brother Matthew. It was like Christmas all over again!
We were nervous about only having a couple days and hoping that would be long enough for him to warm up again, but it only took about 10 minutes and she had him laughing like old times.
*And Grandma and Grandpa Elkins, sorry I didn't get any with you guys, I guess you'll just have to come up in April too, huh?!
2 comments:
CUTE! i love grandma and grandbaby pics. :)
That's okay, Kelly - I didn't want to get to close to him with my cold. Love the pics with our daughter and Shane and the ones in our kitchen sink. He is such a fun baby!
Post a Comment