Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pushing Uncle Matthew's Buttons

Josh's 4 year old little brother Matthew, is cute beyond belief. But he is a tank, and too smart for his own good, both of which put him in a good position to push people's buttons. So we got a kick out of it when Shane was pushing Matthew around this visit (shame on us!). Especially when they took a bath together. If you know Shane, you know that within seconds of him being placed in any water there will be immediate tidal-wave sized splashing. I will let him narrate the rest for you:
"This is great!"
"What's that you're saying? Stop splashing? I can't hear you!"
"Go ahead, splash me, that feels pretty good"
"Must... keep... splashing!"
"he he he well look at that, I got him out of the tub!"
"I think I'll keep splashing!"
"Hmm, and maybe I'll take his car"
"And to top it off- I'll snuggle up to his mama!"

5 comments:

Chris N said...

Must..stop...laughing...but, I can't!

Jake & Becca said...

I love it. Shane you are such a cute cute boy, and that's the way to give it to your uncle. Youv'e gotta love Matthew.

Jessie said...

i laughed out loud when i saw those splashing pictures!!! :) SO funny! i have witnessed the splashing in the pool, look out matthew or anyone else daring enough to be within 5 feet of shane AND water at the same time. :)

Corrie and Phil said...

A 4-year-old in the sink. That's something I haven't seen very often...if ever.

Nice narration, Shane!

Amy said...

I love your comic-like narrations!