Dinner time has become one of my favorite times. Josh comes home and Shane and I are so excited to see him. Shane sits in his booster chair in front of us while we sit on the couch and we give him whatever we're eating. And man this kids likes his dinner! Enchiladas, shepherd's pie, hamburgers and beans, they've all been winners this week. It feels more like we are a little family (well, we are!) when we are all eating dinner together, and Shane provides the entertainment with peek-a-boo and his many faces. He does this eye roll thing when he's eating that sometimes means he's annoyed and sometimes means he's in pure food heaven. And he has become quite the ham when I pull out the camera! We sure love this kid.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Dinnertime!
(Alternately titled: I'm Having Entirely Too Much Fun With My New Camera!)
Dinner time has become one of my favorite times. Josh comes home and Shane and I are so excited to see him. Shane sits in his booster chair in front of us while we sit on the couch and we give him whatever we're eating. And man this kids likes his dinner! Enchiladas, shepherd's pie, hamburgers and beans, they've all been winners this week. It feels more like we are a little family (well, we are!) when we are all eating dinner together, and Shane provides the entertainment with peek-a-boo and his many faces. He does this eye roll thing when he's eating that sometimes means he's annoyed and sometimes means he's in pure food heaven. And he has become quite the ham when I pull out the camera! We sure love this kid.


Dinner time has become one of my favorite times. Josh comes home and Shane and I are so excited to see him. Shane sits in his booster chair in front of us while we sit on the couch and we give him whatever we're eating. And man this kids likes his dinner! Enchiladas, shepherd's pie, hamburgers and beans, they've all been winners this week. It feels more like we are a little family (well, we are!) when we are all eating dinner together, and Shane provides the entertainment with peek-a-boo and his many faces. He does this eye roll thing when he's eating that sometimes means he's annoyed and sometimes means he's in pure food heaven. And he has become quite the ham when I pull out the camera! We sure love this kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
very cute pictures and well worth using your camera for!
He does make some cute little faces!
I have this incredible urge to kiss those cute cheeks!
I LOVE his I'm in pure heaven with this yummy oatmeal face! It provided many smiles and laughs at Christmas:)
that was SO cute! what a good little series of pictures! :) we miss shane! see you guys soon though... hooray hooray!
He is SOOO stinkin blonde! Congrats on the new camera. The pics look good :)
the 6th one down is my favorite- yes I went back and counted- because they are all cute - but that one is to DIE for :)
Post a Comment