Saturday, January 8, 2011

We Are Family

Well, we are pretty much unpacked and settled, I just need to hang some pictures and then I will take some pictures of our place.  I have a few things I wanted to make sure I posted first though.  We were so lucky to be able to see everyone in both of our immediate families except for my sister Shannon and her family.  (We missed you Yoders :( ).  That is no easy task when there are 4 kids in my family and 7 in Josh's!  We had such a good time with everyone, and so did Shane.  He was definitely a stinker sometimes and we're glad that certain male members of the family (ahem, Jake...) were persistent enough even when one of Shane's token phrases became "Ah!  Don't want it!"  We are glad to be so much closer to everyone now and to be able to call them whenever we want!  We love you guys!













3 comments:

Shannon said...

I so badly want to see that little man! We'll have to make it happen sometime soon.

Jessie said...

we miss you shaners!!! and you guys too :)

The Fredericks said...

isn't it amazing to be with fam again- the island fam was irreplacable- but fam fam is joy!