Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thank Goodness

Thank goodness Josh is done with 2nd semester!  We are halfway through our time in Dominica!!!!

Thank goodness Shane is such a good little traveler- we left at 4:30 am yesterday and got in Manti 20 hours later after spending almost 10 hours in the air.

Thank goodness I had extra clothes with me- he threw up all over me 3 or 4 times on the windy ride to the airport.

Thank goodness little boys love watching planes so much- it made the day pretty exciting

Thank goodness we're here now and don't have to do this again for a little bit- I'm a little worn out on traveling!

Thank goodness for America!

6 comments:

Deb said...

That's great! I can't believe how good Shane was, aside from the throwing up of course. :) Have fun in Manti!

Jessie said...

glad you got there safely. :)

MegRich said...

Wow! You guys are troopers! Welcome back to the "mainland!"

Corrie and Phil said...

Can't wait to see some posts from the homeland. Glad you made it safely!

The Fredericks said...

ah! I HATE the puke puke part- I'm so happy that you made it- but we miss you!!!

Kris and Megan said...

glad you made it safe and sound!! welcome back to the good old usa!