Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Soaking it all in

While Josh is busy with finals, Shaners and I are busy soaking in these few days here before we all go visit the Dettingers on Friday for a couple weeks.   
We are pretty stoked about getting to go home for a little bit and being with the fam, but are packing in the fun (and sun) before then!  We've been to the pool I think every day, 
spending as much time with friends as possible,
 and splashing our little hearts out.
If only he knew what adventures are waiting him on Friday!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

we will miss you!!! see you later today for play group. :)

Jake & Becca said...

I am way excited to see you guys. The boys and I are coming Tue. after I teach preschool. Sorry we will miss you this weekend. It is my brother's homecoming. But we will see you soon.

Amy said...

Fun! So jealous of your tan, too. Also, the pic of Shane and another boy facing away from the camera and the little girl on the outside of the tiled area the boys are in almost makes it look like an open outdoor boys bathroom lol. I only say that cause I know you will appreciate my twisted humor. I hope :)

Kris and Megan said...

good luck in your adventure home!!! you look great kelly, what a hot mama!!

The Fredericks said...

he is sooooo cute! I'm excited about your USA trip- but we can't wait to have you back- Emmy looked for Shane today and was sad...