Thursday, December 18, 2008

This Week in Pictures

Shane got done with the bililights just in time for Grandma Nebeker to come, and he even held off peeing long enough to show this onesie off for her when she came.
Not such a fan of his first real bath

Still traumatized... but so cute!

He's been practicing his head-ups, still working on that...

We try to get him to stay awake a little bit after he eats, I love this one, he looks like a big boy in bed or something. He's looking at our Christmas tree lights

And he succumbs to sleep pretty easily (I wonder who he gets that from?)

He's entertained a few visitors...

And eaten a lot. This is my favorite face, his "I'm fat and happy face"
We love you Shane!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

We love you, too, Shane. It is killing us that we can't see you in person, so tell your parents to keep the pictures coming!

Corrie and Phil said...

GREAT pictures. Thanks for the updates! It won't be long before he loves the bath.

I'm glad that your mom is there. Enjoy your time together.

Shane definitely has your mouth, Kelly. What a cutie!!!