So this year with Shane being so young we decided to just stay here in our humble abode and have Christmas with just us. We missed our families but we still had a lot of fun, and even though we don't really have a chimney Santa still managed to get in somehow. We won't bore you with all the details, but here are some highlights:
In keeping with tradition, Josh got me this...

And I got him this...

We played some of this...

Josh had a lot of fun with these...

We watched this...
And some of this...

Shane did a lot of this...

And just cause I thought it was cute, I thought you'd want to see this...
Merry Christmas everyone! And Happy Anniversary to us tomorrow!
2 comments:
Shane can keep his eyes open, ha ha:) What a cutie!
I love the updates. It looks like you had a GREAT Christmas! YEAH! Enjoy every minute, and keep those pictures coming!!!
Post a Comment