Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shane Pics

We've sure been enjoying having Shane at home! He is such a good baby, and we have loved getting to know him and see little bits of his personality when he's not sleeping . Don't forget to send us your email address, I think I will make the blog private this weekend.
These were 0-3 months and he was swimming in them!
His Mom loves him

Daddy is awesome at swaddling him, he loves it.


Taking a "bath." He wasn't such a fan, until we started washing and brushing his hair. He spit out his pacificier and just went "aaaahhhh", as if to say "this is the life!"


We had to try a mohawk

He's actually been awake today!

He had to go under the lights for jaundice. I was worried about not being able to really take him out, but he is such a trooper, he's just been chillin in there without fussing too much. He didn't even cry when they pricked his foot, he just squished up his face a little.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, he is such a cutie! I am still in awe of his full fluffy head of hair. You are such a good new mom for having so many baby pics of Shane up already! And it hasn't even been a week yet! You amaze me.

Ann Durham said...

Awww, I love seeing your little guy! Thanks for sharing, and please add me to the private blog! You look great, Kell!

Corrie and Phil said...

LOVE the pictures. Keep 'em comin'!!!!

Shane is adorable, and it looks like you're quickly adjusting to the amazing adventure of parenthood. Enjoy every stage...it goes VERY quickly.

Adele Marshall said...

Congratulations Joshua!! Your baby is beautiful sweetie, send me your address so I can mail you a gift for him. (I think he looks like daddy - you were such a cute baby)

Love,
Aunt Adele