Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Poor Kid...

So we finally found the cds that had all our baby pictures on them, and we definitely noticed some similarities between my pictures and Shane. I guess Josh's rugged good looks will have to go to the next boy! (don't panic mom and dad, that won't be for a little while) Me coming out of the hospital. I am quite the hairy beast! And we thought Shane had hair...





Me again. Honestly, where is my afro pick?!



Josh's baby picture. There might be some similarities there. They're both cute at least!

2 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

haha "hairy beast!" All the pics are so cute- Shane DOES look like you!! Okay and for some reason it doesn't say on my blog list that you guys have updated your blog, so I just happened to check it and now I see you have! Sorry for my lack of comments! :) haha Thanks for letting us come visit you!!

Corrie and Phil said...

Love it!