Tuesday, March 10, 2015

National Pancake Day

Normally I am not a big fan of school closings, but when they were closed one day last week for freezing rain I was really glad it fell on National Pancake Day so I could take my pancake lovers to IHOP.  There was a long wait but I'm pretty sure the hostess got us in early cause she felt bad for me wrangling my wiggly, loud kids in the crowded waiting area;)  (or she wanted us out of there sooner, but I'll take it either way...)
It did not disappoint, though the actual eating experience probably lasted about 5 minutes- these kids can eat pancakes!

3 comments:

elkins said...

You are brave to do the pancake day, what a good mom to make such good memories for you kiddos!
I must have done things like that when kids were little...now it makes me tired to even think of it. lol

Jessie said...

i totally missed that freebie! looks like FUN! :)

Corrie and Phil said...

PANCAKES...I tell you what! My kids literally have pancakes EVERY SINGLE MORNING. We started making a week's worth on the weekend so that I wouldn't have to make them every day. Now I just warm them up and voila...breakfast served!