This picture is so Sadie- on the potty, one sock off, chomping on her sister's half eaten apple. She wants to go potty a lot and is successful usually a couple times a day but I am not ready to potty train her and am not sure she is completely either so I am just enjoying not having to change many poopy diapers.
One night I set out all their pajamas for the babysitter and couldn't find Shane's- someone wanted to try them on- also so Sadie. She wants to pick out all her own outfits and dress herself.She started speech therapy with First Steps a few months ago and is really making a lot of progress. She still struggles to make a lot of sounds but has a lot of new sounds/words and is using them independently more and more. She LOVES when Miss Rachel comes, and truth be told, I think Shane and Marissa wish they had a Miss Rachel too!
She went back to the eye doctor last week and her eyes have gotten a little less straight than they were right after the surgery but still not too bad so we are going to wait it out a little longer and get glasses again (not so strong this time) if they start getting worse.
She loves the Y. When I talk about Shane or Marissa's school, she pipes in with "Y! Y!" as if to say, "come on mom, I went to the Y, aren't you going to ask me about that?"
She also loves Doc Mcstuffins (not really watching the show, but all the characters), Minnie, Hello Kitty, Elmo, Santa, goldfish, grapes, berries, cheese (even pepperjack- I finally converted her to a little spice), nursery, and people in general. She will snuggle up to anyone and knows how to make them fall in love with her. It has sure worked on us anyway!



1 comment:
I'm looking forward to putting "she will snuggle up to anyone" to the test!
Post a Comment