Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The 11th and 12th Plagues

I was teaching my class of 8 year olds on Sunday about Moses delivering the Israelites out of Egypt.  To kind of set it up, I had them write down a couple things they thought would be really annoying to compare to some of the plagues.  I had a good laugh as I read what one of the boys had written:

-make a mess at their house
-say why all the time

Why yes, those are EXCELLENT ways to annoy someone.  Who would have thought my life could be so perfectly summed up by an 8 year old?  But man these little pestilences sure are cute, I think I'll keep them around:)




 

2 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

Love the last picture of Sadie. Why yes...those are the 11th and 12th plagues, aren't they?! I think #13 is copious amounts of laundry and hampers that don't stay empty unless it's the middle of the night.

Lorie S. said...

LOL, that's funny! I would agree those are some cute keepers though!