Sunday, June 8, 2014

Vacation Extras

We can't visit a new city without checking out their zoo, so we made a trip to the zoo one morning,
 poor Marissa was still pretty weak so she pretty much just sat in the stroller the whole time
 And we got free tickets to the aquarium for listening to a time share schpiel



After our time at the beach, we drove to my sister Shannon's house in North Carolina.  The kids hadn't seen their cousins in almost a year and I wanted to make sure they got to spend some time with them so they wouldn't forget them!  Kate and Lizzie were so cute and good with them and the kids had a lot of fun.




 And I had a lot of fun watching my cute nieces and how grown up they are!  We even got a little violin concert from Kate and a little dance number from Lizzie, and I got to listen to Lizzie read.  I love these girls, and their mom and dad!
And of course there was some Chic-Fil-A involved:)

Thanks for letting us crash your place Shannon and Kevin!  We had a lot of fun!

No comments: