I think all kids have a love language- something that you can do with them that you can tell they are just thinking, "wow, my mom really loves me!" Shane's was always easy to figure out- read him a bunch of books. Marissa likes to be read to as well, but for the longest time I never felt like I had figured out something unique to her that she really loved to do. But I know now- the girl loves puzzles!
She has a box of 8 24 piece puzzles that she has done over and over again. She does them all by herself a lot of the time, which has been really nice, but she also loves me to sit next to her while she's doing them, and I gladly oblige because she is so cute when she's concentrating! Needless to say I think Santa will be bringing her some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment