We are loving this fall. It has been cool in the morning, and then warming up to perfect temperatures in the afternoon. I keep waiting for the weather to turn and I'm sure it will soon, but for now we are spending lots and lots of time outside! We went with a moms group to a pumpkin patch and had a lot of fun. I don't even try to get a picture with them all looking anymore, it's nigh impossible, I'll take one with all of them in it.
There was a hay ridelots of little play areas and mazes and little ride-ons for them to play in, storytime, and of course pumpkins. These make it look like we were the only ones there, but really there were probably 20 moms with their kids there.
It can be exhausting sometimes keeping track of all 3 of them at places like these- in the 2 hours we were there we had a potty incident, Shane swung the rope swing at a girl when he got frustrated, Marissa ran behind the swings and got pummeled, I thought I lost her 3 different times (dang all those mazes), and Sadie was kind of whiny most of the time. Sometimes a little teeny part of me thinks I shouldn't attempt such things. But most of the time I just brush myself off and keep going even when I'm THAT mom. Because we always have a lot of fun, and I really think it's good for them (and me), to get out and meet new people and have lots of different experiences.
So here's to many more fun adventures!
4 comments:
I was THAT mom when I only had one kid. . . but in fairness to me it was AVERY. :)
It's great that you get out and do little trips like this, good for you and for the kids.
You must be pooped when you get home, but it's worth it, and we love the pics!
They sure look like they are growing up so much.
you're such a good momma. :)
Your children are just really adorable. I think you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment