Shane is having a lot of fun in preschool, and I am enjoying all his stories. It is such a fun age, and I am hearing a lot more about school this year than last, with the right questions of course. A couple of my favorites:
(we had been talking about one of his friends)
Me: what does he look like?
Shane: brown face!
His teacher had walked him out to the car with another girl and I asked afterwards who it was and if she was his friend. He said, "well.... she's in my class.... but I'm not really sure." So I asked if he'd been bugging her (we've talked about getting in people's personal space a lot). "Yeah." What did you do? "Whispered in her ear." I asked if she told him to stop. "Yes. And then suddenly I just moved on to a different girl!" Did she like that? "No."
So naturally I jumped on the chance to go with his class on their "Fall Walk" in the woods near the school. It was a cold day but we bundled up and the kids collected all kinds of treasures. Lots of little boys!
His teachers are so patient and good with them! The girls had fun tagging along with the big kids:)
No comments:
Post a Comment