Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Deja Vu

Sometimes I feel like I'm having deja vu with Sadie.  Sometimes when I am holding her, I will think to myself, is this really a different baby or am I just back in time with one of the other two?  As far as my memory serves, she looks pretty similar to the other two, though when I look back to pictures they don't look as similar as I had imagined. 
(Sadie)
 
(Marissa)
 
 (Sadie)


(Marissa)
(Sadie's eyes are a lot darker than Shane's or Marissa's were.)  Maybe it's partly that I'm using pretty much all the same things I used with them, especially Marissa's clothes since they were born around the same time.  They generally like the same sorts of things (being swaddled, taking a bath when they get fussy at night, staring at the fish mobile on their swing), or maybe I have just gotten used to doing things a certain way. Also, we were kind of at a little break for Josh around the same time for both Marissa and Sadie.  Except for one thing- I got a little spoiled with Marissa sleeping through the night so quickly!  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

i think marissa looks more like shane in those pictures than sadie does. and sadie does have darker eyes... what color do you think they will turn out?

Corrie and Phil said...

Whoa...I think they look very similar. The identical outfits help with that perception, but there's no denying that they are sisters! :)

Amy said...

I love seeing the side by side comparison. They definitely have the same nose and chin. Their face shapes are very different though. I agree, Marissa looks more like Shane... But it could be the eyes. Cute outfit, btw!