I was glad that we made it out to see everyone for many reasons, but one big one was that none of Josh's siblings had even met Marissa. She is the lone girl of the bunch and I think they liked seeing some bows and dresses. Don't let her cute little face fool you though,
she was definitely the bully of the group! She was not trying to be mean at all, she just LOVED her little cousins and could not keep herself off of them.
We took a few little trips while we were there. One was to Cove Fort, a historical church site. Here's the whole gang.
And to a fun indoor swim place in Cedar City
But mostly we had fun just spending time with everyone who we don't get to see near enough. Shane suckered Grandpa into reading him quite a few books
And Shane enjoyed teasing Jake. Jake would ask him if they could be friends and Shane would get a funny grin on his face and tell him, "No, I just want to be rude."
They had fun with all their aunts and uncles, and I wish I could have gotten more pictures but most of my time was spent prying a little girl off of her cousins;)
We even got to see Josh's grandparents and aunt and cousins.
We were flying out of the Vegas airport so we stopped and stayed in St. George with Josh's sister Hannah, who was the only one we hadn't seen yet. It was so good to see her and we had fun swimming in her pool and hanging out.
I will say though, that we are super excited that Josh's parents just moved to Truckee, California (Lake Tahoe), and can't wait to visit them there next time! Thanks for such a great time Greg and Shelley!


4 comments:
haha Marissa is a little bully huh?! Well she's the cutest bully I've ever seen. So adorable, Shane in girl form!
It was a lot of fun. I am so glad you guys came!
Glad you had a fun trip. Looks like you kept busy. I LOVE the pic of Marissa. She is sooo big! At least she is an unintentional bully, too.
so glad to finally get to meet marissa and see you and Shane!
Post a Comment