(My little travel buddies waiting for our connecting flight home)
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Let's Start From the End
Well hello there! The kids and I just got back from a couple weeks in California and Utah and I am just catching my breath. Thinking about where to start posting is a little daunting, so I thought I'd start with the end. We all have our bad airline stories, but I actually got a good one on my way back home. As I was checking in at the kiosk, I thought it was weird that I didn't get charged for my bag but just shrugged it off. But when I got to the baggage drop, the lady asked if I had paid for my bag and I said it told me it was free. Then she looked at the screen and told me I was in first class! What??!! I sure as heck didn't pay for that! She told me not to question it, just to enjoy, and I realized she was right! I was a little worried about bugging all the hoity toity first classers with my two kids, but they actually did quite well thanks to a $3 Jungle Safari set I got from Walmart, sticker books, and oh yeah- a barrage of goodies and whatever we wanted every 20 minutes. Still not sure how it happened, but I'm glad it did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute!! how do you get that little girl to smile to nicely for every picture??
SO NICE that you got first class! What a great trip that would be.
thanks so much for the post, Kelly.
YAY! that is awesome! what cute kiddies!
first class?! i love it! you're a lucky girl! :)
Hearing that you got bumped to first class and got free luggage makes me happy! Glad the flights went well. We're excited that you're back. Kate's always asking to see Shane :)
AWESOME! I'm about to hop on an airplane with my little monkeys, and I would LOVE to have the same luck!
Post a Comment