Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Change Will Do You Good

(Do you have that Sheryl Crow song going through your head like I do right now?)  I got brave yesterday, or maybe just sick enough of my same old hair that with a little encouragement from Josh I decided to do something different with it.  I kind of had a vague idea in my head of what I wanted but wasn't sure how it would actually turn out or look on  me but luckily the girl who did it (at Walmart by the way, yes I am that white trash ha ha) seemed to know exactly what I wanted and I am SO glad I did it.  I love it, it is easy to do, and I think it will be just the boost I need to get me to do my hair and feel good about myself.

14 comments:

Sherry said...

I love it!! Hot mama

Jamie and Tim said...

Wow! You like great! I love it! I am suffering through a horrible haircut right now so I am totally jealous of your cute cut:)

Jake & Becca said...

You look so beautiful Kelly! It fits you. (I bet Josh loves it:)

Amy said...

Cute! I like the bangs on you... You look like a new woman. Funny thing is, I chopped my hair off this week, too! Like 5 inches. I guess it's that time we are all looking for changes.

Jessie said...

i LOVE that cut and color and everything on you!!! SO cute!

Dallin and Hannah Ball said...

SO Pretty!! looks great on you :)

elkins said...

Very cute for a cute girl!!

Sarah said...

Love this change. You are now even more the perfect woman.

Lorie S. said...

Gorgeous!! I love it!!

Ashlee said...

You look really cute! I know what ya mean about the forced hair-do. I cut mine short last year to force myself to do it (to short for ponytail). Only problem is I still don't do it and there is no hiding the bad hair.

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Your hair looks great! Change is so fun :)

Kris and Megan said...

I looks wonderful! Did you darken it and add layers in addition to the bangs! I think it is great to change things up!

B said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Did you darken it too?

Corrie and Phil said...

Radiant!

Absolutely beautiful, Kelly...and even more so because you didn't have to spend a fortune for it.

I really, really, really like it!!!