Josh just started his first clinical rotation today!! His first rotation is 6 weeks of family medicine, so he will be working alongside a doctor every day at his practice and also checking in on patients with him at the hospital. He really liked the doctor he's working with and he is going to let him do a lot so he is excited and nervous and glad that he is going to get to learn a lot. The kids and I had gotten used to having him around so we are definitely missing him but I am so excited for him to finally be more at the "doing" phase of his schooling! And we are moving into our house on Saturday!! I can't wait!!
6 comments:
Yay! It's so exciting when you get to do things instead of memorize textbooks. :) Those two cute munchkins keep getting cuter and cuter!
Congratulations Josh. We are excited for you too! You will be a good doctor.
hooray! both for the start of his first rotation and for the new house! how exciting!!
Oh yay!!! I am sure you guys are so happy to me moving forward with clinicals even if it means losing some Josh time. Even though we only have one more semester here that part of school seems forever away. I cannot believe how big Shane is getting! The last time I saw him he was just starting to talk and now he is singing songs!!! And your little girl looks just like you!
That is exciting! Way to go, Josh!
all good news! Go Josh! And moving into your house sounds amazing! does it have a dishwasher and washer/dryer?!! You deserve that w/d by now!!!
Post a Comment