Monday, September 12, 2011

"Our Moo Home"

We have been waiting anxiously for the past few weeks to move into our (rental) house and on Saturday the day finally came!  We got a Uhaul and a bunch of good friends and had all our stuff in within a few hours.  Moving across town is easier than across country, but it is still annoying.  I decided it's kind of like childbirth, where you forget how painful it is until you are doing it again!  But then it's over and you forget and it's so worth it!   We absolutely love being in this house!!!!  I've made a lot of progress inside but not enough to take pictures so for now here are some pictures of the outside,

backyard,
and these cute kids who are so happy to have a yard!!

(And in case you didn't guess those are Shane's words in the title ;) )


8 comments:

The Fredericks said...

yay for the new home-- soooo fun and I'm more than a little jealous-- and your kiddos could not be cuter- I want to play with them now! come to bakersfield and visit me ;)

Corrie and Phil said...

No...I thought you called it the "Moo Home." CUTE!

Can't wait to see pictures of the inside. How exciting...and great analogy about childbirth.

Amy said...

Yay! Yards are great for kids. P.S. Marissa is soooooo adorable! She looks so different than the last pics I've seen of her (not that she wasn't cute then, she just is looking more toddler than baby now).

Kris and Megan said...

what a cute little house!!!! can't wait to see more pictures, I am sooo looking forward to renting a house next!!

Lorie S. said...

Very, very cute!!! And your kids in the backyard make it even better!

elkins said...

Congratulation on your new home! Really cute and nice yard. It is always nice when the "move" is over!
I love the picture of those two cute great-grandbabies of ours!

Jessie said...

hooray for your new house!! and for toys that keep little boys busy for looong periods of time. :)

B said...

Great analogy!