For every few steps of running there are quite a few moments of stopping to look at things and jump in puddles.
What kind of a mother would let their kid get all muddy like that? :)
A little sneak peak of what we were headed to...
"Watefall!!"
After about 30 minutes (we were on Shane time, it usually takes about 15), we made it to the beach
We were both struck by the beauty and had to just stop and stare for a bit
Our friends Ashley and Emma,
and Ladonna, Haley, and Sam had of course beaten us there and found a good spot for us
And Shane set out immediately to playing in the sand. Well, he calls it dirt, and you know what, while it is a nicer beach that is a fairly accurate description
Oh, did I not tell you I would be posting a million pictures?
Whoops. Now you know.
But how could I leave out any of these cute faces? Trust me, my camera shoots fast and I already streamlined quite a bit!
After a rainy week last week we were glad it was such a perfect day
And Shane made sure he had explored the beach thoroughly before we left
And while you may not be able to tell it from many of these pictures, I was there too :) Just having fun with my camera. Obviously ha ha.
5 comments:
and again... i missed it! we are going to batibou again in december AND... after the next mini, in the afternoon, do you, josh and shaners want to go with us to bense? let me know! :)
That is amazingly beautiful. So glad we're able to experience it through your pictures.
That beach looks so gorgeous! Shane is such a cutie. I understand why you had to post them all. :)
I love being inundated with tons of cute pics! It is so gorgeous there and every time I see Shane, I can't believe how grown up he is starting to look! I guess it's cause he knows he has to start looking like a big brother :) Hope you are feeling well.
Wow. How are you going to leave ever??
Post a Comment