Friday, October 15, 2010

Smart? Or just OCD?

The other day Shane was playing on the couch with some toys and asked me for his "bups."  (cups).  They are usually in with our pool stuff but I got them out and got a kick out of it when I looked over a few moments later and realized what he was up to.  Can you tell?
Funny thing is, there is no way I could get him to do something like this if I tried!  What a fun age, I love to see what he comes up with. 

9 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

He knows his colors! Yay, Shane! :)

Heather said...

I find this hilariously awesome! He's so clever!

Sherry said...

I love it! I think he's smarter than some of my third graders.

Corrie and Phil said...

Oh...he and Clare would get along so well. Our little OCD first born children. :)

Shelley Dettinger said...

What an amazingly smart boy!

Amy said...

How cute! What a smart boy. Definitely has an eye for color :)

Deb said...

Haha I love that he had to throw the brown one on the yellow since there weren't any other matching cups. Way to go Shane!

Kris and Megan said...

He is such a smarty pants, haha and maybe a teensy ocd. I love it!! I can't believe you're so close to leaving the island. Has it flown by?

Ashlee said...

Maybe this means he will keep his room supper clean!