We're back!
(on the nature isle)
something about going home lit a fire underneath me
I caught myself thinking and dreaming about being settled in the states
then I realized
I have the rest of my life to live in the states
we are 3rd semester now!!!
these are the last 7 months I have here
to learn whatever lessons my Heavenly Father wants me to
and hopefully keep them engrained in my heart
to soak in the beauty and simplicity and joy in life here
to remind myself that I really don't need much
3rd semester!
something about that sounds so good
I keep saying it to myself and can't help but smile
I am happy. Life is good.
(Snapped this on my way home from the pool this evening. Thought it was fitting.)
*I still have a couple posts about our trip to Manti, I will post one hopefully tomorrow when the internet is hopefully fast enough to upload the thousands of pictures I took.
3 comments:
yes 3rd semester does sound far along doesn't it?! congrats to you. :)
Love your positive attitude (and lovely floral photo, too!).
Great perspective.
I've been out of touch for a while. Getting caught up on the blogosphere!
Post a Comment