Poor guy! Seems like there's a never ending list of things to get to stop toddlers. :) By the way, I am going to stay home next year so four more days left!
Oh no!! That looks miserable and painful. Has he been okay? Kids really do go through quite a lot, and keep smiling. Can you imagine if you (or I) had fallen and been that badly scraped.. I'd be calling around for dinners from friends:) ha!
7 comments:
so sad! :( it was funny to see him all scraped up like that today. he was still his smiling happy self. nothing can slow that kid down! :)
Poor guy! Seems like there's a never ending list of things to get to stop toddlers. :) By the way, I am going to stay home next year so four more days left!
Poor little Shane. I'm sure it won't be his last bump or bruise. Clare doesn't go a day without adding a new one.
Oh no!
poor little sweet pea- he is still cute- how does he do that? :)
Poor little guy! He doesn't even look like he is in that much pain. What a trooper!
Oh no!! That looks miserable and painful. Has he been okay? Kids really do go through quite a lot, and keep smiling. Can you imagine if you (or I) had fallen and been that badly scraped.. I'd be calling around for dinners from friends:) ha!
Post a Comment