Saturday, April 4, 2009

No More Prune Juice For This Kid!

After two straight days of this, I think it's working!

4 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

haha that looks like the exact color of landon's poo. yay for not being backed up anymore! poor kid! :) have you fed him any rice cereal or anything yet? I think we started once a day rice cereal at about 4 months. anyway I can't believe how big he is!! so cute!

Pat Durham said...

What a cutie. It was fun to see the updates. Grandpa and Grandma looked happy to have Shane there.
Aunt Pat

Amy said...

Yuck! That must have been a fun clean up job. Who did it, you or Josh, or was it a team effort?

Corrie and Phil said...

We had the SAME EXACT situation with the extreme diaper blow-outs. I felt like I was constantly scrubbing clothes and baby bum. Good old prune juice.

After we moved up to the next size diaper, and started solids, we didn't have as many blow-outs like that.

Have FUN!