In what has become sort of tradition, we headed down to Manti to spend Easter weekend with Josh's family. The whole family was there and it was nice to spend time with everyone since we won't have much longer here. Josh's sisters babysat so we could go to the temple. It is beautiful inside and out and brings a great sense of peace.

Shane enjoyed playing with aunts and uncles,

grandparents,

and cousins. His cousin James was especially fond of him. I think Shane liked him too.

He loved taking a bath in a real bath!

We enjoyed some serious egg coloring,

and Shane enjoyed an Easter egg hunt (okay so maybe not really but his parents enjoyed his share of candy!)

And Easter was especially meaningful to me this year as my Grandma Durham passed away on Saturday. How grateful I am to know of Christ's resurrection and that because of it she will still live.
1 comment:
It's so good to be with family. Josh has such a great family, too (I feel like a little part of it since they all met me, too). The Manti temple is probably one of my favorites. The baptismal murals are breathtaking, so I'd imagine the rest is probably similar. Glad to hear you had a Happy Easter!
Post a Comment