This hospital stay/getting ready to bring the baby home was 100,000 times better than the experience we had with Sadie. For one, Josh actually got to stick around a little bit. It was so nice having my parents here and knowing that we didn't have to worry about the kids. I told Josh to go home our first night there so one of us could get some good sleep, and he took the next day off so he could spend some time with us.
They do a "celebration dinner" where they have some fancier options to order and your spouse gets to order too, and they set the table up and have sparkling juice and a little cake too. Of course another nice thing this time was that Josh can get whatever food he wants there for free, and also that most of the nurses knew him and were extra nice. It was a different experience this time too just knowing it would be our last and trying to soak it all in.
I couldn't get over how cute he was!
Grandma and Grandpa came with the big kids to visit both days.
I love this picture my mom got of them seeing Aaron for the first time and waiting to hold him.
Sadie went first and she was so cute, just in wonder and checking him out.
Marissa's turn
Shane's turn
We have 4 kids now! And can you tell they all love him?! I'll admit I was a little anxious when they were there about bringing him home because of how overexcited they got, but we are all adjusted now for the most part, more on that soon.

3 comments:
precious pictures and memories! We think he is very cute too! So glad it was easier for you this time. You must have had a very nice hospital that do a lot of extra things for you.
so so so cute! you have 4 kids!! :)
Finally getting caught up on your blog. You know how I love a good birthday story. Sounds like #4 was a breeze. I have to be careful with home many newborn pictures I look at because it might give me the itch. ;)
So excited for you and your beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment