Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Back to School

Just a few days after we got back from North Carolina, Shane had his first day of first grade!  (I am not a fan of how early school starts here, our summer seemed to go by so quickly!)


The girls and I miss this crazy kid when he's at school, but it's also nice to get some more individual time with each of them.  We've had fun going on long walks,
 to the Y and the park,
 and just doing girly things.
 And it's been fun to see the progress Shane has made in the last year, he is a lot more confident reader now and I love it when I'm busy doing something and I ask him to read to the girls and he does.  It's a win-win- he's practicing reading and keeping them happy!


1 comment:

Chris N said...

I am jealous of Shane's minion backpack!