The kids were super excited to go to Knott's Berry Farm one of the days we were there.
I am not surprised that Sadie had the time of her life, and LOVED every ride she was able to go on,while Marissa was not always as brave. Apparently she enjoyed this ride once it actually started though:)
The biggest surprise to me though was when we had Shane stand to get measured and we saw that he was 48 inches and tall enough to go on most everything! What? He has definitely been growing. Also surprising was that he wanted to go on a real roller coaster! We didn't pick one too crazy for his first time, and he wasn't so sure of it while he was riding, but shortly afterward was talking about doing another one.
We tried to pass up the ferris wheel but he looked at it and said very cutely, "but I've never been on a ferris wheel before!" and he had a blast seeing how high up they got.
Unfortunately it rained later in the afternoon so our trip got cut short a little but we managed to squeeze in plenty while we were there. My kids sure are lucky to have such nice grandparents!



.jpg)






3 comments:
Very cute pics. the one of Sadie looking up at the Charlie Brown is so cute. Looks like you all had a great time!!
Good for Shane, he wasn't afraid to go on a roller coaster!
I can't believe Shane is that tall. I think Taylor is barely over that, wow! I'm glad you got to go have some fun in the sun and spend time with your family. I love Knott's.
We used to take Josh's mom and aunt Ginny to Knott's all the time when they were little. We could get in for free at that time and ride on a train. memories
Post a Comment