We have been having great weather lately, and have been outside as much as we can, because as per usual it is all going south just in time for Halloween!
I love the view from our yard and watching it change with the seasons.I am always trying to get us out on walks and the kids (mostly Shane) were super into the continents and maps so I made a map of our neighborhood and marked familiar landmarks as different continents that we would travel to along our way. Here they are stopping to mark off "South America" on the map.
The big kids racing off to "Europe" while Sadie takes her time.
Oh the things a mom will do to get her kids to do what she wants!
2 comments:
Love it!! Maybe this winter you can make maps in the snow.
You're such a good mama! Looks like fun:)
Post a Comment