Marissa has been SO excited to start preschool and patiently waited for a few weeks of Shane being in school until it was her turn. I had to document her big day, but you never know what you're going to get when you ask her to smile...
But her natural smile showed up when we got to her school.
She didn't quite understand what I meant when I told her to take a picture with her teacher, but oh well. She loves every minute of the preschool experience- and we have played "circle time" at home many times since. And Sadie and I now have 2 mornings a week to ourselves, which is weird at first, but fun. When we pulled up to the house, Sadie pointed to Marissa's seat as if to say, "where is she?" We got inside and I asked her what she wanted to do and she went right over and got Chutes and Ladders out. She got to hold each guy and have the board on her lap while spinning the spinner without anyone telling her to stop. Those are the things 1 year old dreams are made of!
3 comments:
We need to live near you. Marissa and Claire would make the best of friends :)
Very cute pictures, every one! You can be so glad that your kids are not afraid to attend any school things. So happy that they love it so much.
Oh my goodness! She is so stinking adorable! I love your kids...now I just need to meet them in person! :)
Post a Comment