Friday, February 7, 2014

Behind The Scenes

If ever you see a good picture of all three of my kids together, I want you to know what kind of work it took to get it.  The kids all looked so cute on Sunday and we were ready for church with time to spare so I decided to take a few pictures of them.  Didn't get any money shots but I didn't want to deprive you all of the chuckles I got from looking through the attempts.  And yes, these were all results of our legitimate attempts to get a good picture.  









There may be hope for us on the solo shoot horizon though, Shane is getting a lot better!
 Marissa's words as I was taking her picture: "Say, 'you look so pretty Peter Parker!!' "
 "Mom, would you stop trying to put that dumb headband on me, I'm trying to pull all the books off the bookshelf!"


5 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm your typical grandma. I think they ALL look cute!!

Corrie and Phil said...

I can relate oh so well. It is nearly impossible to take ONE decent picture with all THREE kids.

Jessie said...

marissa's peter parker thing is SO SO SO funny!! i actually giggled when i read what she told you to say for her picture. what a character!

Lorie S. said...

Love catching up on all your posts. Your family is so awesome! Miss you!

Kris and Megan said...

so funny!!! I need to try and get a good church one of my boys, they are impossible so i bet it'd be funny too!