I am always on the lookout for good free fun, and thankfully there has been lots of it for us here this summer. One weekend there was a festival at the local university, where there were all kinds of bouncehouses and kiddie rides and activities for the kids to do, all for free. I didn't bring my camera, so this crappy phone pic is all we got.
They had another free children's festival there a few weeks later so I took the kiddos again. Here is Marissa being too wussy to go in the bounce house with Shane. And a good shot of chunky baby legs.But she got to go on this airplane ride that he was too tall for.
The county fair was free for kids 5 and under. I walked up to the booth and said, "They are all under 5. Wow, for once that is a good thing!" There were of course lots of animals there, rides, games, and face painting. When I asked Marissa what she wanted, she said "a shark!" I tried asking her if she wanted a butterfly or something like that, but she was adamant about having a shark. The lady had never gotten that request so she did her best. Marissa thought she was pretty cool.
And Shane picked a tiger. And roared at everyone on our way out.



4 comments:
we love free fun too! wish we lived closer! :)
That is really funny Marissa wanted a shark. Our kids would really get along:) Shane is the cutest tiger. He looks a lot like Kayson, for a minute i thought it was Kayson.
Awesome! I am always so glad when I remember to check your blog.
Love it! All about free, fun family time! My favorite is the shark and Shane roaring at everyone. I agree with you, our boys would get along great! :)
Post a Comment