It's been almost a month since I last posted- I guess 3 kids is still kicking my butt. That and a move- we are in Fort Wayne now and are loving it. I have so much I want to post about but the pictures are looming over my head like the boxes in my house are. So for tonight I will just post these pictures of Sadie we took today. She is 6 weeks old now and gets cuter every day.
6 comments:
Yay! Thanks for a few more photos of the sweet babe. She is precious. She looks just like Marissa with darker hair to me!
Oh, thanks for these pictures! I was wondering how she was doing. She so cute and what cute laughs, reminds me of Marissa.
your kids all look the same!! :) SO CUTE! you are such a rockstar mom... moving with a 6 week old (or younger) babe takes a lot!! i have been checking your blog almost everyday hoping for a new post. don't worry about the boxes, just post a few more pics. :) just kidding. hope you are doing well. miss you guys!
Can't wait to hear and see how things are going for you guys. We already miss you!
YEAH for some new pictures of Sweet Sadie. So, I can just expect that 3 will kick my butt?
Oh my word! What a smile, she is adorable!
Post a Comment