Alright, you know the deal by now. It's St. Patrick's Day, so I can't help but write limericks, one for each of us. This is Marissa's debut year!
Marissa will shortly be one,
She's getting to be so much fun,
Doesn't care about walking
Spends lots of time talking
And sure loves when dinner's begun!
Shaners is finally well
After an awfully long sick spell
Spends much of his days
Lining up cars in new ways
And still thinks his sister's real swell
Kelly's done many a run
To train for her 13.1
Loves her days with the kids
But when they close their eyelids
She relaxes and gets some stuff done
Josh just started his surgery core
So we don't see him much anymore
Surgeons sure can be rude
But he's got a good attitude
I'm so glad family med's what he'll go for!
8 comments:
Bravo! Bravo!
yay for the limericks! love them every year :)
you're so clever kelly! you should do these more often than just on st. patrick's day! :) so is josh thinking family med for sure? that's what paul wants. and i am SO excited for you getting to have a reunion with liz and the girls! what fun! now, you should come to georgia!!! :) we have tons of cars...
woo hoo! i did mine! yours are so good!
FANTASTIC!
I LOVE your limericks!
What half-marathon are you training for?
Great limericks Kelly!
And very cute pictures of those baies in "green"
Love your poems and miss you! Thanks for the cute update. :)
I think you are the best limerick writer I know!! Love the posts, boy that baby girl of yours just gets cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment