My due date is April 5th, which means that I've got just about a month left to go. I've definitely reached the point of feeling large and uncomfortable, and waking up every hour. She has been quite an active little bugger still, which is getting more uncomfortable but is always a relief to know that she is fine. I have been having some contractions, nothing big but I can tell my body is starting to do its thing. I went to the doctor today and am just a 1 and 50% effaced, which I guess is good considering how much time is left. She did say the baby's head is very low. Anyway, I am trying to enjoy this last little bit of time carrying her and feeling anxious and excited for her to come.
12 comments:
hooray hooray! kelly you look so cute pregnant! just a month left... and the countdown BEGINS! :)
You look so good! And I love your hair! Can't wait to see how adorable Merissa (sorry I can't remember how you're going to spell it) is!
My goodness, time flies (for those of us NOT carrying a baby in our tummies)! You look great.
I can't wait to see this pretty little girl! You look great, I hope this last month goes smoothly for you!
you look wonderful! i love it! i can't believe you are only a month away!! before you know it she'll be here and then time will really fly. can't wait to meet baby girl! i just felt slightly jealous you were having a girl there for some reason... haha anyway can't wait to see marissa!
Boy, you have popped out there sweetie. You look wonderful!
I will be so anxious to see this baby girl, at least in pictures. Sorry we are so far away!
You look gorgeous!! Hope everything keeps going well for your growing family! Miss you guys!
soooooo cute! i can't wait to see her ;) you are always gorgeous- but i must say that you have even more glow prego!
You look FANTASTIC, KJ! I hope that little girl is being good to you.
Can't wait for the big announcement!
Thinking of you!!!
You are such a cute pregnant gal :) It is so fun following your pregnancy, and I hope you are able to get some rest this next month before your little girl makes her debut!
yay! we are so excited for your beautiful baby girl to come and to have a niece! :) you look adorable.
You are so pretty, Kel! Can't wait to meet Marissa when I get to see you in a few months! :) Hope the last month goes by quickly and smoothly.
Post a Comment