Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bense Pool

Tuesday we headed to one of our favorite places on the island, Bense Pool.  This was actually my fourth time going there!
A bunch of our friends came with us which made it even more fun
No matter how many times I do this hike I always underestimate the level of difficulty in my head.  Let's just say I was glad that Josh was there to carry the little man! 
We did make it to the pools and it was as picturesque and stunning as ever, it truly feels like it is some tropical paradise from a magazine slapped into the middle of the jungle- except all to ourselves!  And here is photographic proof that I have the coolest parents ever.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Those pictures made me smile. We do have pretty cool parents!

Deb said...

I wish I could be there! It really does look absolutely amazing. I always wonder with these pictures if the water is cold and everyone's freezing, or pleasantly warm.

Corrie and Phil said...

Way to go, Aunt Sherry and Uncle Chris. Looks like a lot of fun!

Heather said...

wow, not sure if my dad would do that, but my mom can't swim so definitely not her. Yeah, your parents are hardcore. ;)