Tuesday, September 7, 2010

All good things must come to an end

Yesterday Josh went back to school.  Sigh.  We miss him around here.  Good thing I've got a cute little boy to keep me company.  Here are a few things about him that made me smile today:

-He has discovered crawling- at the ripe old age of 21 months, ha ha.  It is pretty funny because he is so big but still kind of awkward at it. I think he thinks he's being funny though.  Today he started crawling and said, "Baby." 
-More often than not when he says Big Bird it comes out "Big Turd."
-He shouts "yucky water"- and then proceeds to step into each and every puddle on our way home.
-Going on afternoon walks with him and seeing that the "fairy" is still alive and kicking when he starts to run.

5 comments:

Steve and Meredith said...

Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!! Just think though- Josh doesn't have that much left! Yay!

Jamie and Tim said...

Oh I how the "fairy" run:)

Deb said...

At least he's nearly done! That's what I tell myself about Spence. I like the sound of that fairy run! It must be hilarious!

Corrie and Phil said...

"Big Turd." Love it!

For the longest time, Clare said "boobies" instead of blueberries.

Lately, her version of "fork" sounds a lot more like another 4-letter F-word. We've REALLY got to work on that one!!!

Kris and Megan said...

Big turd, the puddles and crawling, hilarious!!! Fairy run??? Video please?!! Bummer Josh is back in school, but not too much longer, YAY!