I still need to post about this week but I had to post this today because it gave me a good chuckle. We were watching Curious George today with Shane and he was shouting out all the names of things he knew- monkey, bubbles, pigs, etc. Well all the sudden the man with the yellow hat pops on the screen and Shane shouts, "Daddy!!" Guess Josh has found his celebrity look alike :) Life sure is a little bit more entertaining when your baby can tell you what they are thinking!

5 comments:
i love it! :) so funny. now shane, remember to practice telling mommy and daddy where you want to go for 5th semester... MIAMI! :)
So true! Today Lizzie thought Prince Eric from Little Mermaid was daddy. I love being able to talk with them and know what they're thinking. It makes life fun!
I can see the resemblance. That is funny. I hope you are having fun with your parents. I am glad they got to come see you.
ha ha ha that is HILARIOUS- I love how little kids see the world- AND I am with Jessie B- come and play with us in Miami! we can all have Disney days together! ah!
Oh that is too funny!!!!!! How cute, Landon is into Curious George too, and why wouldn't Shane be with a father who used to watch it every morning before school (as in, college! HA!) Love it.
Post a Comment