Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today's The Day

Well, yesterday was anyway. I have been pretty anxious for Shane to walk (or heck, do something :) ) for a little while. Everybody's been telling me not to worry, that one day he'll just start doing it. They were right. And now that I know he can do it, maybe I'll slow him down a little :)

6 comments:

J.B. said...

He did it! Hooray!

Jessie said...

good job shaners!!!! we knew you could do it!

The Fredericks said...

I'm so happy-I've watched this 4 times- I love his little steps- he is amazing and always makes me laugh :) congrats to you!

Kris and Megan said...

he's such a pro!! look at him go! he doesn't even hesitate! landon was so wobbly when he started. i miss you guys!!!!! glad you got to go out and finally try your creme brulee!! sp?!

Corrie and Phil said...

Atta boy, Shane!

Kelly, you'll quickly realize how blissful life was before he could walk. Ha!

Enjoy this new stage of adventure!

Pat Durham said...

We can't wait to see him walk in person. Only a month away. love Aunt Pat