Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First Test Down

Josh took his first midterm today so we celebrated afterwards by going to the beach- okay Shane and I always do that but it was so nice to have Josh come with us! It didn't take Shane long to find the sand and cover himself with it

I wish I could say I had developed a talent for editing, but these are from my friend Liz- thanks I love them!

Thinking about clapping?

Shane and his adorable little friend Emmy. She is 3 weeks older and lives next door. We're so glad!

Hmmm, that looks like fun!

10 comments:

Amy said...

His puppy dog face all covered in dirt is irresistible. How do you ever tell him no!?

The Fredericks said...

yea! he is so so cute- it's easy to take pics of someone so adorable :)

Jamie and Tim said...

You may have thought growing up that you would have a little California beach baby boy. Who would have thought you would have a BLONDE DOMINICA beach baby boy:) Either way, he is about as cute as they come!!!

Laura Cates said...

Wow, you're life is so tough right now, Kelly! Looks like so much fun! Shane is getting so grown up!

Shannon said...

So, I have a silly question, but it is the mother in me talking. Does the black sand stain your clothes?

We love Shane! Yay, for one test down!

Kris and Megan said...

oh man i am loving your blog. reading about your adventures is so much fun. and shane is too stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see more, as usual :) we do have our computer back, so get excited for some posts, and find us on skype!!!!

Jessie said...

i love how messy he gets! too cute!

Ben and Sarah said...

Shane is one tan little boy. We miss you guys. Congrats Josh keep up the good work

Corrie and Phil said...

It's great that you have some friends your, and Shane's, age.

I also think it's great that you let Shane play in the mud with reckless abandon. You must have quite a supply of baby soap. :)

Chelsea said...

Okay, found your blog- good! Shane really is such a cute boy, and boy he is... through and through. Thanks so much for tonight, we really had a great time! Pa-lease email that delicious dessert, my mouth is still drooling over it:)