Especially when I found him one morning on my pillow (thankfully he's never been there while I've been sleeping!) But yesterday he took our relationship to a whole new level- he killed a cockroach for me. I hate cockroaches. I love you Lenny.
Keep doing your thing and don't let me find you in my bed at night and you can hang out all you want.
7 comments:
yeah! what a cute post- so indicitive (sp?) of Dominican life- if he is a coakroach killer- then maybe you should loan him to me sometime-I'd let him sleep with me even :) it's a fair trade!
I think it's awesome you named your "pet" lizard. Reminded me of the episode where Phoebe named her "pet" mouse in the cupboard, ha ha
We have lizards here, and we've even found a couple in our house. Now that I know they might kill cockroaches I will open my doors to them!
How do you he's not there while you are sleeping if you're asleep! I'm glad he's a good bug killer for you.
Lenny the lizard, just another reason to embrace your new home! :-)
Good Job, Lenny!
I love reading all of Jamie's comments that have a reference to Friends.
I, too, HATE roaches!
Lenny is better than a spider. I am glad you have a new friend.
Post a Comment