We've spent the past few weeks in Manti with Josh's family, and have had a lot of fun. We joke that there is a curse on the family or something because there are 6 boys ages 4 and under, and no little girl grandbabies for Josh's mom yet. But I'm hear to tell you, boys are pretty fun! See:

Shane sure thought so. He loved watching them and playing with them.

Especially his Uncle Matthew

And they were so cute with him too

And only occasionally stole his things. You can't blame Taylor though, even though he is 3, Shane wears the same hat size as him. We can only hope that huge head is housing a ginormous brain! (Just kidding Shane, we love your big noggin!)

And Shane stole a turn with their toys when they weren't looking.

The big news was that Josh's sister Hannah added another boy to the family by marrying Dallin on Saturday.

We spent a lot of time beforehand getting the house ready. Josh helped build their beautiful new deck and I painted the wall underneath. Since we're currently homeless, it was kind of like free therapy fixing up someone else's house!

We drove to California today and will be here until Aug 25th when we leave for Dominica. Thanks for having us Dettingers! We will sure miss you guys!

2 comments:
yea! what a cute post- I think Shane is edible! Emmy's head is huge too- what's up with that? Better than their heads being too small though. I'm so excited for you to get to Dominica! I'm sending you an email of last minute things that I've thought of- see you soon! Enjoy this time with your fam :)
good lookin' family! man i'll miss you guys so much!!!! can't believe you're almost out of the country. and shane with his noggin!! haha that was funny about it housing a huge brain :) he keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Post a Comment