I can't believe we are actually leaving Provo! Don't worry, we're not leaving the country yet, just going to be vagabonds for the summer at each of our parents houses. But I think 6+ years of living here merits some kind of tribute post. We really have loved living here, and honestly, I couldn't really think of much I won't miss- not even the snow! Okay, well I guess I won't miss digging my car out of it. And I won't miss my shady neighbors. But I will miss...
BYU football games

great friends

having a temple so close

Jamie and Tim

The mountains

Our landlords and our house. That kind of seems strange, but they have been so great to us, almost like family. Shane loved them too!

We will definitely miss Provo, but we are excited for the adventures we have to come!
3 comments:
i made the post!! :) even if you won't miss provo THAT much, provo (i really mean "we") will miss YOU!!!!! you guys have so many cool adventures ahead of you. i look forward to one day making a post about leaving utah too!! let's hope it's in the next few months...
What a sad day to be leaving Provo! When do you guys officially move away from Provo? Are you just loving being home with Shane during the day?
I definitely miss Provo. It really is a great place to live. I hope you guys have a smooth move and love your new place.
Post a Comment