Oh no!! I HATE the Lakers- I have to admit I am a bit disappointed... hahaha- jk!
He is SOOOOO CUTE!! Kris would also be disappointed! haha But, I'm okay with you rooting for them since you actually are from So. California!! :) At least you come by it honestly! :)
So cute. I tried finding the game on Saturday, but I don't think it was on any of our channels (which makes no sense). Did the Lakers bring it home?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh no!! I HATE the Lakers- I have to admit I am a bit disappointed... hahaha- jk!
He is SOOOOO CUTE!! Kris would also be disappointed! haha But, I'm okay with you rooting for them since you actually are from So. California!! :) At least you come by it honestly! :)
So cute. I tried finding the game on Saturday, but I don't think it was on any of our channels (which makes no sense). Did the Lakers bring it home?
Post a Comment