Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend O' Fun

So, this weekend was pretty much fabulous because it was basically like I had two weekends. I got Thursday and Friday off for Fall Break, so I spent those days catching up on some school stuff and just generally being lazy. Then I felt like I got second weekend when my best friend Christie and her friend Amanda flew in from California to spend a couple days with us on their way to Idaho. It was so fun having them here, getting to show off Provo in all its glory, and just laughing a lot like old times. Somehow the only pictures I took were of us hiking, but oh well.
She's quite animated and pretty entertaining!
A good belly shot for those who've been asking. I don't always want to put these up because I feel like they make me look huge!
So many pretty spots on the hike to stop at

Stewart Falls. Josh was doubtful I could do this hike, but I showed him!


So who's coming next weekend?... Any takers?

3 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

THANK YOU! I love seeing the belly shots. Trust me, you aren't huge. You are literally, and figuratively, FULL OF LIFE. Enjoy every stage. Take lots of pictures, and keep posting them. I loved being pregnant, and I love seeing my dearest cousin in such a beautiful stage of life.

Ann Durham said...

You look great! I'm glad you're enjoying friends, family, and "fitness" in your fun weekends!

Pat Durham said...

You are so cute pregnant.

I can't wait to meet Shane.
love, Aunt Pat